Since the sub-prime crash in 2008 I’ve been trying to make sense of the world economy and particularly the financial health of the United States, Europe and my home Australia. After digging into the history of empire, historic cases of fiat currency printing and devaluation, precious metal and other market manipulation, economic catalysts leading to war, historic ‘false flag’ events and possible parallels with some of the events during the past ten to twenty years I’ve become a little nervous about the future health and wealth of western civilisation.
If you’re also trying to make sense of it all and come up with something of an ‘if the shit hits the fan plan’ share your thoughts.
If you find something that you think would be useful to add to this collection let me know.
Current economic events:
Historic economic events:
Wow, listen to what Mr Rickards has to say about the next depression… We’re already in it! It hasn’t all collapsed yet but there’s likely plenty of events just around the corner…
Speculation? Pushing an agenda? Some valid things to think about?
Can we learn anything from the Great Depression. National and personal credit madness?
- The Great Depression 1 – A job at Ford’s
- The Great Depression 2 – The road to rock bottom
- The Great Depression 3 – New Deal, New York
- The Great Depression 4 – We have a plan
- The Great Depression 5 – Mean things happening
- The Great Depression 6 – To be somebody
- The Great Depression 7 – Arsenal of democracy
What do people do to survive during a depression?